When to target ethnic communities? Key dates in Q4
With a number of key events happening in Q4 of 2017, Shannon Dunne, Account Support Executive at GottaBe! Ethnic has put together a list of dates that you may wish to consider when planning your multicultural activities.
When it comes to marketing and especially retail, it is important to be on top of key events and their dates throughout the year. Planning ethnic field, experimental marketing, or PR work in advance is beneficial because it creates a good amount of time ready for you to maximise your resources which will boost your business potential.
We have created this easy to use calendar which features the key dates in the last quarter of 2017. This includes multi religious and sports dates, and other well-known dates across the year so you will never miss out on a great opportunity.
- October 19th– Diwali (Hinduism)
- October 29th– Clocks go back. End of British Summer Time
- October 31st– Halloween
- November 1st– All Saints Day
- November 5th – Bonfire Night
- November 23rd– Thanksgiving
- November 24th– Black Friday
- November 25th – Small Business Saturday
- November 27th – Cyber Monday
- November 30th– St Andrew’s Day – Scotland
- December 12th – Hanukkah begins (Judaism)
- December 21st – Winter Solstice (Yule)- Shortest day
- December 20th – Hanukkah end (Judaism)
- December 24th – Christmas Eve
- December 25th – Christmas Day
- December 26th– Boxing Day
- December 31st– New Year’s Eve (Hogmanay in Scotland)