Megaron is a Polish company that produces a range of construction and DIY products. Based in Szczecin, Megaron now stocks two products in B&Q stores in the UK, selling joint finishing plaster SMIG and gypsum-polymer plaster Professional.
- Provide 20 Brand Ambassadors to work “full-time” hours across 3 and 4 week periods, 3 or 5 days a week.
- Brand Ambassadors to train B&Q staff on the products and sell products to tradesman and DIY customers.
- To bring together all Brand Ambassadors to a group training, going over the products, sales techniques and reporting procedures.
- Daily reporting and feedback to the client
- Stock management
- Uniform creation and leaflet printing
- Promotional Staffing – Brand Ambassadors
- Face2Face Engagement
- Group Training
- Competitor Analysis
- Printing Services
- Daily Reporting
- Uniform Creation
We called upon GottaBe! to support Megaron with the in-store promotion of two products after our initial launch into the UK. The GottaBe! team took care of recruitment and training of Brand Ambassadors, merchandising and print, plus managed the relationship between Megaron and B&Q. Overall, we are very pleased with the work they provide. The team can act quickly and adapt to changing environments, their Brand Ambassadors are reliable, hard working and keen to represent our brand and most importantly, this has translated into an uplift in sales.”Wojciech Wiśniewski, Export Director Megaron S.A.