Western Union is the global leader in international money transfers. An American company, they have several divisions, with products such as person-to-person money transfer, money orders, business payments and commercial services.
We are proud to say that we have been working with Western Union for many years now and here you can find a sample of the many campaigns we have executed on behalf of Western Union. Our work with the company has generally been on a bi-monthly basis.
- WHSmith Kiosk Awareness
- Agent Re-Branding
- COVID-19 Safety Materials
- To raise awareness of Western Union services in WHSmith stores across the UK, through the use of a standalone Western Union kiosk found in store.
- To implement promotional materials for agent locations
- To remove materials with old branding and to replace with up-to-date branding and materials
- To install branded materials to ensure the health and safety of both staff and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic
Inform potential customers about the kiosk service outside of WHSmith stores in England and Scotland, by handing them money off coupons to use when they send money using the kiosk.
Visit a range of businesses local to the WHSmith kiosk store and give them coupons. Stores chosen with an ethnic presence in mind.
Post coupons to a range of businesses local to WHSmith kiosk stores, again with an ethnic presence in mind.
Visit a large number of agent locations and implement promotional materials on behalf of the brand
Travel to agent locations and remove former branding and replace with new materials and branding
- Visit Western Union agent locations and install branded materials to ensure safety of customers and staff, during the pandemic
- Promotional Staffing – Brand Ambassadors
- Face2Face Engagement
- Business Visits
- Media Buying and Planning
David Guati, Marketing Specialist UK, Ireland & Nordics Western Union
GottaBe! is the marketing agency to partner with! I’m very grateful for the support and new ideas we received from the GottaBe! team. They over deliver, they are pro-active and don’t wait for us to direct them all the time, which is very helpful.
The team at GottaBe! are organised and friendly and have an in depth knowledge of field and experiential marketing so I’m more than happy to recommend GottaBe! to any company seeking for this kind of expertise.